Professional Baler & Compactor Services in Chicago, IL & All Over the USA!
Since 1973, Balers Inc. has been servicing the equipment, whether we sold it or not. Is your current service company not living up to your expectations? Contact us. Our master-certified technicians, with superior troubleshooting skills and trucks stocked with parts, are available 24/7, 365 days a year with an average response time of 4 hours. We work on all types of balers (verticals & horizontals), compactors, shredders, conveyors, densifiers…just to name a few.
When is the last time your machine’s oil was changed? Most manufacturers suggest doing so yearly. While this may not be totally necessary, hydraulic oil to a baler is like blood to a human. Healthy blood, healthy body. The difference with hydraulic fluid is it is thicker than blood and can “carry” contaminants coming from your machine’s internal and external environments. These contaminants can affect pumps, valves, and both cylinder rods and seals…expensive components, all. Let us quote you on an oil change. Contact us.
Other Services Offered:
- Preventative Maintenance Programs – Annually, bi-annually, or quarterly – your choice.
- Safety Inspections – Don’t let a nickel-and-dime part cost you thousands…or more…in a workman’s comp claim when someone gets hurt! Safety first!
- Cylinder Repair – Every baler has at least one cylinder – if it is leaking, your baler is not working as well as it could…and it’s costing you money!
- Repairing Damaged Chutes/Enclosures on Your Compactor – This steel takes a beating and we can help.
- Nationwide Network of Installers and Techs – Not in Chicago? We can still help you!
Other service companies simply try to swap parts or use band aids for temporary fixes. At Balers Inc., we are dedicated to finding the root cause of your issue and solving it. In our 44-years, we have consistently reduced customers’ owning and operating costs!